What type of lifestyle would you like to have?
What type of lifestyle would you like to have? Here is a quick review from Episode 1 of my Success in Business and Life in General Podcast:
- Find a product or service to represent that will provide you with the commissions and amount of money you need to live the life you want to live.
- Before you quit your job, determine if it is possible for you to reach your goals at your current place of employment. Maybe all it will take is better focus and greater effort.
- Here is the hard part, find the motivation that will make your desired goals in life a reality. What follows address just that:
- Make a list of the most important people in your life, the people you love. Gather pictures of these people, nice quality pictures, in nice quality frames. These pictures represent the WHO you are working for.
- Write down your goals. No goal is too big. You live in the United States of America! You can achieve anything you want! Get pictures of your goals and frame them, nice quality pictures, in nice quality frames. These pictures represent the WHY you are working.
- Now that you have defined the WHO and the WHY, surround yourself at home and at work with these images so that they can serve as constant reminders to motivate you.
Steps one, two, and three are fairly straight forward. It’s after this point that some begin to fall apart. They begin coming-up with a million reasons why they can’t do it – not smart enough, not lucky enough, not confident enough – rather than focusing on the reasons why they can do it. This brings us to the next step in the process.
- Make a list of the most successful people in your family. Not just financially successful, but successful in every way. Those who had resources AND lived a life that was admirable. This list will prove to you that you have it in your DNA to be successful. You can do it because others with your same DNA have done it before you! If you think you can’t identify any successful family members, go to Ancestry.com and they will show you that you only need to go back no more than two generations to find someone who was wildly successful. Do it. It’s in your DNA. No more excuses.